This is example swipe file 1001:
QUIZ TIME! Assuming reviews, quality, prices and offers are the same…
Which local business do you think gets more customers?
A – The business with a presence in Google
B – The business with a presence in Google AND:
Google News AND
YouTube & Vimeo AND
ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox News Sites AND
Podcast Sites AND
SlideShare Sites AND
High Traffic Blogs AND
Facebook & Twitter AND
Plenty other reputable, high profile places online…?
If you said A, then please contact me, because we need to adjust your thinking!
The More A Business Is Seen, In More Places, The More Customers They’ll Get!
If you answered B, let’s take the next logical step and make it happen…
DON’T LET IT TAKE 14 HOURS! (like it used to…)
See How To Get A Client On All Those Sites For 6 Mins Effort:
This is example swipe file 1002:
Registration for Product Creation eClass
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is your LAST chance to register for Wednesday’s eclasss.
>ENDS Tonight Sign Up Now
- – How to create your first product in minutes ( a GREAT way to get started)
- – The secrets to planning out your first launch
- – Revealed: how to know if your product will sell well, before you create a thing
- – My SECRET data on what products sell and what don’t (this excel alone is worth a TON)
- – Pricing. I’ve done a lot of tests, and I can tell you what prices work and what prices don’t
- – What you should put in your main product, what you need in your bump offer, and what you need in your upsets
- – The secrets of writing sales letters that convert
- – NEVER before shared. The THREE mindset types that determine WHO will pay you
- and much more…
Even if you can’t make the live class, signup so you get the replay!
Remember, today is your LAST chance to join.
>> Last chance: Sign Up Now